I’m still arting…
I decided to stop worrying about everything which makes me end up doing nothing and just do something that I actually want to do for once. Which is update my chibi base! :D
I finished the making shapes for the rig which I’ve been meaning to do for sooooo long. @_@ These shapes… are not the prettiest I’ve done (especially that head, haha :’D), but they’ll do I suppose… About a half year or so ago I already redid the shape of the chibi’s head because I realized just how big it was! I also retouched the chest a bit.
Samantha (I just named her today. So original, I know.) has been swimming in my head ever since I finished Sam. At first she was going to be like an assassin-ish type like the first one, but then as I was sifting through my folder of random pictures I saw a tank-top that I really liked. I also did another sketch anyway because I have a bad habit of stubbornly sticking with whatever I come up with first…
Because of the tank, she ended up looking rather punk, huh? XD
I can’t wait to make her, as challenging as what I expect it to be, but I may not be able to for a while… And by while I mean however long the “while” will be…
But oh man, did I have the biggest scare while working on this!
I was pretty much done with it, just had to add a background, then BAM! Sai crashes while I was saving which deleted the file! I was scrounging the internet and my temporary files for where it could be, but no results. At this point I was teary eyed, a whole two days of work gone and hardly anything to show for it! Then I found a beautiful post about how Dropbox stores backups of deleted and old versions of files. *_* And lo and behold, it was there! I’m so glad I was working off of Dropbox. ;___;
I’m trying to stop laying around sulking and get back into the game that is productivity… ._.
I got a lot to do this summer, including starting one of the biggest projects I’ve ever done. So, Imma start small, with one of the last two requests from a year ago… :’D I actually got most of it done in just one day for once!
I love the heck out of this character. :|
Lately I’ve been asked several times on how I was able to get undocked windows in SAI, so I thought I’d share how I did it. It’s super easy!
1. Here you have your default panel layout of Paint tool SAI enabled.
2. Close the program. Go to wherever folder your Paint Tool SAI is installed. Find a file called ‘misc.ini’, and click to open it in any text editor of your choice. Notepad should suffice.
3. Scroll down to locate “Popup panels” underneath Panel settings. Search for “PopupPanels = 0”
4. In order to change the embedded panels to pop-up windows, simply change the “0” to “1”. Then [Ctrl + S] or [File > Save] to save the settings.
5. Re-open SAI, and now you have undocked pop-up windows! YAY.
6. You can move them all around and resize them to your heart’s content. AWESOME.
THAT’S IT ♥
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH
I… what?! D: Since when was this possible?!
ALL THESE YEARS D’X